Friday, April 9, 2010

I Pad Craze what about the Kindle?




I keep seeing many articles all over the place about Apples I-Pad. People keep stating how they have to have the new apple gadget. They are saying that it will one day replace computers. When I heard that I didn't know how to respond to that. Apple have came out with good products but at the end of the day they all have little minor issues.


My I touch can do about the same that the I pad can do it just has a bigger screen but it still seems to freeze every now and then. I am pretty sure the I pad may do the same and what happens if it freezes at an important time. Not only that but what about the Kindle that was out before the I pad. I researched it and they do some of the same functions, however, I think its geared more towards the college students.
The best function on the kindle is that it reads off books and web pages to you. I think that they are both unique. The I pad may be good but I don't think that it will replace computers. What do you think??








6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of the products of Apple, but I think Itouch is enough and Ipad is not necessary if a person just uses it to play games or to read some files, he can download some softwares. However, a person need to read more books, he can use KIndle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the iPad will replace computers. Although they're convenient, laptops are just as convenient and also have more storage space and reliability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple likes to make "new" technologies that are "revolutionary", but in reality have little to no functionality. Apple's market mainly consists of those who wish to look cool through materialism.

    There are people in every major technology market who have to have the absolute newest gadget. The trick most companies realize is that once this niche market is driven into your arms, the forces of mouth-to-mouth marketing take over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it will be a quite a while before we know the true sucess of the IPAD. There is always a lot of hype before the problems are found out and corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like my ipod touch but i think the ipad was a little to much for apple. i heard too that there wasnt much of a difference between the ipod touch and the ipad.

    ReplyDelete