Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hackers

Hackers are strange people that want to mess up someones life. I feel that a hacker is not necessary a bad person but someone that has to kind of challenge himself or herself because they have reached a knowledge about computer that very few people may of reached or are trying to figure out new ways of hacking. Its like in the movie with Bruce Willis Live free or die hard, Justin Long's character was not a bad hacker he was just an average kid that just wanted to test his computer knowledge and was using his imagination to see what it would be like if some things happened. But i don't know much about hackers and the art of hacking and I would LOVE to keep it that way. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hackers are the worst. I had to reformat my computer so many times and lost alot of data because of hackers. My aunt one time took my laptop, logged on her email and opened one of her emails. my computer got the virus and it was done. it's as simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't understand the mind of hackers. What type of reward do the feel after the successful hack somebody's computer. They have no feeling for their victims. Almost as if they have a anti social personality disorder.

    ReplyDelete